As part of the recent Northrop Grumman and Orbital ATK merger, we are now Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems.OTHER NORTHROP GRUMMAN JOBS
Your Life • Your Health • Your Well-being
From health and dental care options to first-day eligibility in our 401(k) plan, Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems delivers a range of flexible benefits and programs that support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
How We Care
Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program
Our options let employees tailor benefits to their changing needs and protect their physical and emotional well-being.
Savings and Investments
Our financial benefits help eligible employees invest for their future through a 401(k) Plan with company contributions and life/disability plans.
Flexible Spending and Transportation Accounts
We connect employees with the tax-savings potential of health and dependent care flexible spending and transportation accounts for reimbursement of eligible expenses.
Paid Time Off
Eligible employees accrue time off to rest and restore and receive separate paid absences for holidays and miscellaneous needs like bereavement, military leave and jury duty.
Our tuition reimbursement plan and other professional enrichment opportunities inspire employees to reinforce their knowledge, skills and abilities throughout their Northrop Grumman career.
Northrop Grumman delivers a service award program, adoption assistance, an undergraduate scholarship program for dependents, employee discount opportunities to explore and more.
- Medical Insurance Plans – Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems offers options for you and your dependents so you can choose the plan that best meets your needs. Our medical plan options cover preventive exams and immunizations at 100% when in-network providers are used
- Prescription Drug Coverage – Medical plan enrollees receive comprehensive coverage for prescription drugs at thousands of retail pharmacies and via mail order through a national pharmacy provider
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – This pre-tax benefit account helps high deductible health plan enrollees save money for eligible medical, dental and vision expenses, now or in the future
- Dental Insurance – Our comprehensive plan includes coverage for diagnostic and preventive care services and many other dental procedures
- Vision Insurance – Provides coverage for eyeglasses, contacts and other eye care expenses
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Company-paid personal, vacation and sick days are combined into this benefit; annual accrual is based on years of service; additional paid benefits for bereavement, jury duty and military leave
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Our 401(k) Plan lets you save money for retirement on a pre-tax, Roth 401(k) or after-tax basis. The company matches a percentage of employee contributions and offers additional company contributions for most employees
- FSAs enable you to receive reimbursement for eligible health care and dependent care expenses using tax-free dollars
- Transportation account to pay for work-related transportation expenses on a pre-tax basis
- The following coverage protects employees in the event of a serious injury or death. The company pays the full cost of the basic employee coverage and employees have the option to purchase additional, supplemental coverage:
- Basic life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Dependent spouse and child life insurance
- Basic accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Supplemental AD&D insurance
- AD&D Spouse and AD&D Child insurance
- Company-paid basic and buy-up disability insurance provides income replacement if you are unable to work for an extended period of time due to a disability
- Confidential counseling and referral services for family, marital, legal, financial or substance-abuse issues with 24/7 phone assistance for employees and their eligible dependents
- Tuition reimbursement program
- A group legal plan option that provides access to legal advice and representation for a range of services – including wills, estate planning, family law, real-estate matters and more – using a nationwide network of attorneys
- Scholarship program for dependent children to age 26
- Service recognition awards
- Adoption expense reimbursement
- Group home and auto insurance at discounted rates through payroll deduction
- Credit unions that offer savings, checking, credit card, loan services and more
- Discount programs with local and national merchants for a variety of products and services for your personal use
- Total Wellness program for physical, financial and emotional well-being
This overview of benefits is provided as a summary for U.S.-based employees only and is not intended to describe the complete scope of coverage or exclusions. The precise terms and conditions of the benefits referred to in this overview are contained in Plan documents.
Please note that benefit provisions and eligibility may vary between locations, therefore, employees should make sure they review the overview and Plan Documents applicable to them.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information in this overview, in the event of any discrepancy between this overview and the Plan Documents, the terms of the Plan Documents will prevail. Northrop Grumman reserves the right to modify, amend or terminate any or all provisions of these benefits at any time and for any reason.
Search For Your Job
Connect With Us
Stay informed about future job openings and company career news.Sign Up