Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people?s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation?s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work ? and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they?re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Maintains and tracks the department metrics and goals to achieve results and execute programs and projects on time and with in budget. Provides the leadership skills to influence, motivate and direct the staff to build effective teams and foster cooperation between the various functional counterparts.
- Interprets and applies company, policies, processes and procedures, business standards and U.S. government regulations, i.e., FAR, DFAR, SOX Compliance.
- Responsible for the lifecycle execution of the acquisition process in development of new business proposals, i.e. pricing Bill of Materials (BOM), to the issuance of the resultant purchase order. Manage product/material requests, ordering, tracking, receiving and delivery of equipment and resources.
- Acts as interface between program managers, other functional areas and supplier to achieve program success.
- Regularly interacts with internal customers, management (at all levels), and members of functional management with regards to acquisition requirements and issue resolution.
- Analyze proposals for all areas of risk and compliance (cost/schedule/T&C/technical) and will be involved in supplier negotiations leading to issuance of the resultant purchase order.
- Strong knowledge of performing cost/price analysis, Truthful Cost or Pricing Act (formerly known as TINA), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Small Business Subcontracting Program/Plan.
- Responsible for leading a Purchasing team, which includes supervising, mentoring, review of purchase order folios to ensure compliance and preparing performance reviews for each member of the staff. Develop training materials.
- Analyzes metrics and prepare summary report.
CPSR experience, Costpoint, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Please check out latest NGC-ISG video
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: +10 Years