Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
Sr. Financial Analyst
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrop Grumman is currently seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to provide leadership to our Armament Systems team in our Plymouth, MN offices.
- Work closely with the Sr. Principal Financial Analyst on all F&PA activity
- Support the monthly Ops Reporting cycle which includes monthly close, forecasting and reporting financial results for the division.
- Support the 5 year financial planning process.
- Provide support for the Group/Sector/Corporate requests, which could include the following:
- Intercompany Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the division.
- Monthly reporting
- Quarterly/SEC reporting requirements
- Tax Schedule requirements
- Insurance requests and data gathering
- Survey completion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- +6 years’ experience
- Strong Financial Analysis skills
- Ability to work well with Operational team/program managers
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Microsoft Office Excel proficiency
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years