Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people?s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation?s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work ? and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they?re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Perform Load, Assemble, Pack (LAP) processes of energetics and/or munition systems in a team or individual environment.
Typical duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Work in a non-typical low volume production environment with medium to high complexity components.
- Operate/perform many different types of equipment, gauges and processes.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Engineers, Production Control, and Test Personnel in a fast moving environment.
- Follow Detailed Operating Procedures and collect/record data as necessary.
- Work with Engineers to develop mechanical designs during early stage development programs.
- Ability to multi-task.
- 2 year degree from a trade school or equivalent preferred
- 3-5 years experience in mechanical assembly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- High mechanical aptitude preferred
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years