Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
Sr. Material Program Administrator
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people?s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation?s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work ? and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they?re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrup Grumman has an immediate need for a Sr. Material Program Administrator in or Chandler location.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
The Sr. Material Program Administrator will perform all program management activities necessary to ensure on time delivery of hardware, software, and services, within budget and specifications. The Associate Manager Supply Chain has demonstrated project management and supply chain management skills. This position will support proposal and execution phases of a large production program with major subcontractors.
- Liaison for assigned program(s) and supply chain management function including buyers, planners, subcontract administrators, customers and suppliers
- Support the Sr. Supply Chain Manager and assist contracting various tasks including RFP development and proposal evaluation (i.e. cost and price analysis)
- Identify and mitigate program risks as they pertain to material requirements
- Establish and track monthly forecasts, risks, and opportunities
- Support the Sr. Supply Chain Manager in managing program material proposal activities
- Demonstrated ability to manage suppliers
- Experience in proposal analysis and negotiation of major subcontracts
- Demonstrated ability to exercise influence and lead others
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
- Material Program Management and/or Supply Chain Management experience
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally
- Certified Professional in Supply Chain Management (CPSM)
- Lean and Six Sigma Training and/or Certification desired
- Working knowledge with FAR/DFAR
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills with history of interfacing effectively with all levels of management, and internal and external customers and suppliers.
- High energy/self-starter with proven leadership skills and ability to multi-task in a multi-functional environment.
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Costpoint software.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business
Skills & Qualifications:
- Generally requires BS & minimum of 5 years or equivalent combination of education & experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years