Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
Sr. Material Control Analyst
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people?s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation?s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work ? and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they?re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrup Grumman is currently seeking an experienced Sr. Material Control Analyst to join to our Program Material Control team in our Chandler, AZ office.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
The Sr. Material Control Analyst will:
- Plan, organize, and manage program material requirements to ensure successful execution of production program objectives.
- Support program management through the analysis, oversight, and status of vehicle material and support equipment costs, delivery schedules, quality, and location tracking.
- Coordinate with Engineering, Purchasing, Operations, and other departments to achieve material availability requirements to meet program integration schedules.
- Review and authorize material procurements and inventory transfers.
- Ensure Material Management and Accounting System (MMAS) principles and processes are appropriately applied across the program.
- Coordinate with Engineering, Scheduling, Finance, and Program Management to accurately status the material related Earned Value (EV) for the program. Ensure that all EVMS requirements are appropriately met. Support internal and external audits related to material earned value compliance.
- Proactively work with Procurement and Program Management to accurately provide revenue forecast and Estimate at Complete (EAC) analysis monthly.
- Provide comprehensive what-if analysis and data modeling as required by program management.
- Actively pursue, apply, and develop Program Material Control best practices to ensure the team operates with maximum efficiency.
- Candidate must have a minimum of five years of related experience
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency required in MS Excel.
- Must have basic to intermediate skills in MS Word and MS PowerPoint. Must be proficient in analyzing large amounts of data.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to confidently interact with all levels of the organization.
- Experience with MS Project and Deltek Costpoint or other ERP system is desired.
- Experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) and Material Management and Accounting Systems (MMAS) is desired
- BS in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or related degree
- BS in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or related degree and 2 years or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years