Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
Sr. Asset Management Administrator
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people?s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation?s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work ? and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they?re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Analyzes and reconciles Asset Management Systems for discrepancies and provide variance explanations. Coordinates asset management tasks in accordance with applicable government regulations and company policies. Make policy recommendations for asset management. Reconcile open Property Management System Analysis corrective action reports weekly. Manage approval of acquisition documents and validation of dollars and project numbers. Reconcile monthly asset record information to ensure all basic information fields are complete and costs reflect fully burdened rates.
- Oversees the process to ensure that contract requirements are being met. Verifies complex purchase orders for accuracy.
- Oversees the subcontract management process. Validates and approves cause and corrective actions. Works to resolve any open actions. Verifies supplier purchase order for proper flow-down requirements.
- Oversees plan for performing reviews with facilities and maintenance on customer, government and company assets.
- Oversees the government asset disintegration process and authorizes that the process has been completed. Oversees and or develops a bid process for recycling of assets for an outside vendor with Legal and Procurement department.
- Compiles and analyzes information accuracy to create summary and complex reports and develops reporting schedule
- Develops contractor self-assessment plan criteria and determines risk compliance assessments.
- Prepares and maintains Audit Accounting Reports. Develop record accuracy and implementation plan. Finalizes cause and corrective action plans on issues such as record and audit findings and back log concerns in the various outcome functional areas.
- Plans process method, coordinates and notifies impacted areas to be inventoried, and analyzes information to create summary and detailed program reports.
- Develop and implement a storage review plan and perform periodic storage reviews. Escalate any discrepancies, work with programs and facilities for justification or retention. Work Storage Agreements with Legal, SCM, and Contract Mgmt. when required.
- Oversees review process for contract closeout.
Education and Experience
Generally requires BS & 5 years or equivalent combination of education & experience.
Active member of NPMA or other property management association preferred. NPMA CPPS Certification preferred.Advanced Contract language.Broad knowledge of organizational operations and of government regulations relating to asset management. Adhere to and enforce all regulations, policies, and safety procedures. Have basic accounting and project management knowledge.Plant Clearance Automated Surplus System- Government Procurement E-Tools preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years