Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
Sr. Contracts Administrator
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Sr. Contracts Administrator
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems is currently seeking a Sr. Contracts Administrator to join our Contracts Management team in our Chandler, AZ office.
Assist senior staff member to manage defense contracts, work new business proposals, and perform contract closeouts. Work closely with program office staff and other disciplines to accomplish program and company goals.
Job Knowledge and Responsibilities:
- Detail-oriented professional with an understanding of Government Defense contract management. Specifically, experience with:
- Interpretation and application of Federal Acquisition Regulations, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement, and other federal agency regulations.
- Complex Government defense contract documentation utilizing all contract types.
- Working with various Government and prime contractor customers.
- Working with various Government agencies including the Defense Contract Management Agency and the Defense Contract Audit Agency.
- Internal and external audits relating to contract matters.
- Proposal preparation, negotiation, certification, and compliance with Truthful Cost or Pricing Data.
- Ability to resolve a wide range of issues demonstrating good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- General knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Ability to provide advice and direction in areas of expertise.
- Ability to lead project teams to achieve milestones and objectives.
- Work on problems with diverse scope where analysis of data requires thoughtful evaluation and resolution.
- Ability to work under general direction and minimal direction in a complex environment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field is required.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience or equivalent combination of education & experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years