Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
Princ. Systems Engineer -RF Systems Design & Integration Engineer
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems is currently seeking a Senior RF Systems Design & Integration Engineer to provide talent to our Defense Electronics Systems (DES) group in Northridge, CA.
- Ability to define and develop system requirements and integration concepts for complex, state-of-the-art RF systems and sensors supporting integrated capabilities for advanced tactical missile concepts.
- Skills in RF engineering/design/analysis, systems engineering, system operations & design analysis, RF systems & subsystems development/procurement/integration (e.g. radar systems, EW systems, SIGINT systems, etc.), signal processing methods and software, and technical leadership are all important.
- The successful applicant will lead technical roadmap development, lead IRAD and advanced technology studies, lead proof-of-concept demonstrations and engineering prototyping of RF systems, and provide subject matter expertise across the RF systems and sensors domain.
- A Bachelor'sdegree(s) in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, or equivalent is required.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in the definition, development, integration and production of RF systems for military applications, platforms and weapons systems is highly desired.
- Must be able to successfully obtain a DoD issued Secret clearance within a timeframe set forth by mangement.
- MS Engineering degree is highly desired.
- Current/active Secret clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: +10 Years