Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
Sr Systems Analyst
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people?s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation?s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work ? and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they?re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems is currently seeking an experienced Senior Business Systems Analyst in our Chandler, AZ office.
Analyze and evaluate major system project requirements of considerable complexity requiring a thorough understanding of all parameters affecting and interfacing with the system. Review user requirements and provide direction in the identification of problem and potential resolution. Provide analytical support in the conceptualization, development and implementation of complex, multiple, inter-linked systems. Develop business case work products (cost benefit analysis, return on investment, and other financial analyses) to support decision making and prioritization of initiatives. Define system objectives and prepare system design specifications to meet user requirements and satisfy interface problems. Ability to work both independently and collaborate with teams
Responsible for implementation of new functionality and operations support of Costpoint and related business applications for LVD.
- Analyze and evaluate material management/business system project requirements of considerable complexity requiring a thorough understanding of all parameters affecting and interfacing with the system.
- Review user requirements and provide direction in the identification of application problems and potential resolution.
- Costpoint & COGNOS experience preferred.
- Supports unit, integration and acceptance testing
Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent experience is required. A Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience is preferred.
Minimum of nine (5) years related experience
Knowledge of Word, Excel, Access and Windows required. General computer understanding and systems implementation methodology required.
- KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Evidence of ability to follow detailed task direction and instructions on tasks of limited scope using entry level understanding of the Applications Admin discipline
- Basic knowledge of SQL scripts and other scripting languages
- Demonstrates personally accountable behavior and shows initiative and enthusiasm on assignments
- Clear & concise oral & written communication skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years