Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
Quality Systems Assistant
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people?s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation?s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work ? and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they?re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems has an exciting opening for a talented Quality Systems Asst. at our Rocket Center, WV offices.
- Insure incoming and production materials and components meet engineering and configuration requirements by analyzing supplier documentation for compliance to engineering and configuration requirements.
- Review and complete identified inspections according to manufacturing and inspection records ensuring compliance.
- Assist in First Article Inspections (FAI)
- Prepare and present hardware/material packages to external customers for acceptance and sell-off
- Provide analysis and data to support program investigations, fact finding SRB, SMRB.
- Solumina (Quality), Cost Point (Inventory) and Kronos (Timesheet) data base entries.
- Ability to read and understand drawing requirements.
- Assist in internal / external audits of procedures, inspections, and records.
- Tag material to the corresponding status.
- Associates Degree Preferred and 4 or more years’ experience in an inspection environment
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing records and work procedures relating to engineering compliance and configuration
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with external customers and all plant personnel
- Ability to utilize MS Office applications as needed
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 1-3 Years