Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people?s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation?s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work ? and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they?re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
NGIS is seeking an experienced Materials Planner for our location in Mesa, AZ.
- Manage MRP process and requirements from order entry through procurement and manufacturing
- Support Program Management’s strategic vision and direction with timely execution of MRP directives as provided
- Analyze material requirements with any on-hand available inventory
- Performs Rev changes, borrow/paybacks & transfers as required to support the build schedule
- Manage and maintain MRP action messages
- Support Quality Assurance with activities related to Material Review Boards
- Creation of Purchase Requisitions
- Responsible to participate in contract closeout
- 2 – 5 years of experience
- BA/BS preferred
- Knowledge of MRP required
- Excellent math and communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point, Visio)
- Previous Deltek / Costpoint MRP experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years