Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people?s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation?s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work ? and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they?re making history.
- Support staff with all administrative functions, including correspondence preparation, program information database/recordkeeping, travel planning, facilities coordination, and computer/IS requirements.
- Provide support for administrative functions/forms such as travel authorizations, expense reports, status reports, technical documents, and presentations.
- Provide administrative support for staff, including travel, expense reports, telephone support, coordination of customer visits and security/badging.
- Management, organization, and recordkeeping of program data, correspondence, and customer/company information.
- Collection of data and preparation of complex reports, correspondence, documents, and presentations.
- Must be able to conform to government guidelines and have a high level of confidentiality.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- An Associates Degree (AA/AS) or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Six years of related experience is required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Gov't issued Secret clearance within a timeframe set forth by management. US Citizenship is required.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with limited direction.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with travel planning and coordination.
- Must be able to successfully manage competing priorities while maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 5-8 Years
Education: High School/GED