Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
Associate Program Management Representative
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people?s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation?s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work ? and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they?re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems is currently seeking an Associate Program Management Representative in Northridge, California.
The program administrator will work closely with program management office and IPTs/CAMs to support the successful execution of the contract scope of work. This individual will perform program management support including program status reports; assist in financial planning, cost control, budget compliance, and scheduling; as well as maintain program dashboard.
- Coordinate organization and documentation of team meetings
- Maintain program calendar and team dashboards
- Support program management with program updates to program management plans and program directives
- Support finance and scheduling in preparing budget/finance and schedule status reports for Control Account Managers and Program Management
- Support Program Business Operations in creation and distribution of Ad Hoc program reporting
- Prepare and distribute status reports and documents often through the use of computerized systems and work collaboration tools.
- Manage Action Item trackers and provide reporting
- Support Proposal development
- Support Program Management in preparing for Program Management Reviews (PMRs) and leadership briefings (internal/external)
- Support program planning and execution through applicable phases to support prime program requirements: concept, exploration, engineering development, advanced development, production, sustainment, retirement, etc.
- Meet company and customer requirements by providing the linkage between customer, subcontractor, program management and internal support functions
- Challenge business impediments to excellence and continuous improvement
- Drive data based decision making
- Communicate and interface effectively with internal team members and functions as well as external customers
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree – 1 to 3 years administrative or management support experience.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience with SharePoint preferred
- Secret Clearance preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 1-3 Years