Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
Sr. Media Support Coordinator
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems (NGIS) is seeking a Sr. Media Support Coordinator for our Plymouth, MN location.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people?s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation?s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work ? and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they?re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
This position is accountable for creative and timely design of business/proposal graphics, document formatting, and printing of professional-level material. It requires expertise in multiple software packages and the ability to produce work consistently and accurately as well as being compatible with follow-on printing processes. In addition, the position is responsible for familiarity and compliance with both standard and variable requirements, including corporate branding guidelines, departmental procedures and standards, internal client preferences/instructions, and mandatory solicitation requirements.
Graphic design in this role includes business/proposal graphics; PowerPoint presentations, menus, calendars, signage, banners, posters, brochures, digital signage, tent cards, etc., and involves trimming/cutting, gator board mounting and laminating items.
Will perform word processing/desktop publishing for proposals, etc., including design and layout of text and production of graphics, to ensure consistency.
- Supporting, developing, and managing business/proposal graphics and formatting text documents in support of proposals and other miscellaneous projects
- Supporting the conceptualization and development of graphics using industry standard graphics software packages
- Working collaboratively with proposal managers/coordinators and editors to establish scope, schedules, and support requirements
- Adhering to configuration management procedures and enforcement of version control mechanisms
- Maintaining compliance with corporate, departmental, and solicitation-specific standards
- Cross training in order to support peers as needed during PTO absence
- High School graduate; 4+ years of experience, preferable in a business/proposal graphic development environment
- Excellent time-management skills to ensure all deadlines are met while maintaining high quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Acrobat XI Pro, and Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- General knowledge of Microsoft Publisher and Visio
- Interpretation and application of solicitation instructions for producing proposals
- Must be a US Citizen
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years
Education: High School/GED