Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
Supply Chain Analyst
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people?s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation?s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work ? and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they?re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Perform Group/Division Supply Chain reporting and data analysis activities to include supplier performance monitoring, defining and tracking performance metrics, coordinating supplier improvement initiatives and ensuring policies and procedures are updated as needed with appropriate metrics and processes.
- Defines supplier performance metrics and document these metrics in the appropriate procedures and process documentation. Monitors and report on supplier's progress.
- Assists Supplier Managers to ensure the supplier appropriately plans activities as necessary to meet the requirements
- Supports accrual process by providing input for monthly accruals; verifies accrual submittal to Finance; reconciles monthly Program costs by verifying accuracy of accruals and invoices; manages approval of supplier invoices.
- Ensures compliant performance of suppliers by monitoring the submission of appropriate documentation and ensuring review and disposition of submissions.
- Prepares and issues specific daily, weekly and monthly management reports. Ensures that all reports are correct, presentable and issued as required.
- Develops a comprehensive "Product Build Cycle Schedule" for each supplier assigned.
- Coordinates Supplier Improvement Initiatives and ensures appropriate follow-ups are conducted.
- Participates in cross-functional teams' assessment and improvement of existing systems.
- Assists in SCM special projects as assigned.
Education and Experience
Generally requires BS & 2 years or equivalent combination of education & experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 1-3 Years
Expertise: Supply Chain, Administrative