Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
Princ Test Engineer
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people?s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation?s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work ? and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they?re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Under general direction, create test plans and procedures. Perform tests and document results. Represent Test function with customer engineers. Communicate with internal management and customers during Test execution.
- Defines testing requirements, develop Test Plans and write Test Procedures.
- Test instrumentation, test execution and troubleshooting.
- Analyzes and reviews test data. Presents results.
- Leads in the development of reports; document and present findings.
- Team lead for a more complex tests or series of testing.
- Develop Basis of Estimates (BOE's) for proposals.
Education and Experience
1. Requires BS in Engineering & 7 years or Masters in Engineering & 5 years or PhD & 2 years.
2. Current/active Secret clearance or higher.
1. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Access and Excel) and test software.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: 25-50%
Years of Experience: 8-10 Years