Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Careers
Asset Management Administrator
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people?s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation?s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work ? and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they?re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Coordinates asset management system tasks through modifications, audits, and analysis. Coordinates asset management tasks in accordance with applicable government regulations and company policies. Maintains thorough and accurate records, procedures, historical action of audits and other official documentation. Interfaces with internal and external customers to ensure compliance with government regulations and internal policies.
- Approves purchase requisitions meeting contract requirements. Researches and resolves discrepancies. Verifies complex purchase orders for accuracy.
- Analyzes and validates supplier site visit reports, rating assessment and discrepancies. Provides cause and corrective action recommendations.
- Develops plan for performing reviews with facilities and maintenance on customer, government and company assets.
- Develops a plan for a monthly review of assets awaiting disposition instructions, idle assets, or assets requiring scrap disposal.
- Creates standard report templates for management and team members.
- Adheres to and enforces all regulations, policies and safety procedures.
- Creates internal asset management system audit standard work instructions by outcome function and schedule of event plan. Collects data for Audit Accounting Reports and perform record accuracy reviews. Informs and provides recommendations for corrective actions concerning issues such as record and audit observations and back log concerns in the various outcome functional areas.
- Develop cause and corrective action plans. Reviews inventory results, reconciles and updates inventory records. Ensures inventory schedule is being met and on target for reporting to customers.
- Develops and implement a consumption review plan, monitors and performs periodic reviews on Consumption
- Develops review process and standard work for contract closeout.
Education and Experience
Generally requires BS & 2 years or equivalent combination of education & experience.
ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Active member of NPMA or other property management association preferred. NPMA CPPS Certification preferred. Basic Contract language. Basic understanding of plant operations and government regulations relating to asset management. Adhere to and enforce all regulations, policies, and safety procedures. Plant Clearance Automated Surplus System- Government Procurement E-Tools preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Travel: less than 25%
Years of Experience: 1-3 Years